Become a Fan Follow IDEA on Twitter
Join Members Group Join Public Group
The Independent Distributors of Electronics Association (IDEA) is a global trade association comprised of organizations dedicated to quality initiatives that provide Responsible Procurement Solutions™ to the supply chain.
IDEA seeks to fulfill this mission through sustained leadership in the implementation of quality standards, certifications, best practices, and counterfeit detection methods as well as the cooperation and education of all stakeholders through the development and dissemination of relevant standards, training, and certification programs that promote industry quality, knowledge, and integrity.
**IDEA Related News**
- Don't miss these upcoming dates and locations for our IDEA Training Courses offered in cooperation with EPTAC! Register today by contacting EPTAC at 800-643-8933 or
- IDEA welcomes new Member Select Technology.
- Check out the 2014 IDEA Training Course Schedule for an upcoming location near you! Our Training Courses are offered in cooperation with EPTAC Corporation. Register today by contacting EPTAC at 800-643-7822 or
. A printable PDF version of the schedule is available here.
- Our new group on LinkedIn is now live! Join the Responsible Electronics Procurement Connection today for relevant discussions about tools and techniques that lad to responsible procurement for all parties who utilize the open market.
- NEW! IDEA has created and produced a poster of the Inspection Process Guidelines Checklist that appears in IDEA-STD-1010-B. The poster is 2' x 3', laminated, and perfect for posting in inspection areas as a convenient resource during the inspection process. For more information on how to purchase, click here.
- IDEA has teamed up with EPTAC Corporation to deliver the IDEA Counterfeit Mitigation and Inspection Training Course. Click here for more information and the 2013 Course Schedule.
- The U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee held another hearing on counterfeit parts on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 in Washington, DC. To view the C-SPAN broadcast, please click the following links: Part 1; Part 2.
- IDEA-STD-1010-B is available for purchase! Click here for more information.
Learn what being an IDEA Member means. Learn what is required to be an IDEA Member.
Free Registration Required to Access this Information
Exclusively for IDEA General Members